As a musician, teaching is a very important part of life. Transfering knowledge generation after generation keeps music alive.
For more information click here:
Benefits of playing the piano
As a Pedadogue, I encourage people to learn music because it is one of the best ways to keep on fit mentally and physically.
1. Playing the piano increases cognitive development. It has been proved by scientists that playing music stimulates de brain un ways that it is only possible though music. Tis proceses can be used in many other activities of life such as mathematics, science or engineering.
2. The fact of reading a score during practicing or performgin trains eye and hand to keep working closely together.
3. Fine motor skills are also developed. Training hand muscles needs to be done for performing demanding compositions. And its regular use brings with it agility and reflexes, useful for the everyday life.
4. Playing piano requires hours of practicing everyday. This kind of comitment implis discpline, useful for many other activities of the day life.
5. Music brings relax and peace for the daily life, reducing like that stress, even lowering the blood pressure of a person.
6. Piano players have less index of depression. Social loniless can be battled with playing piano.